Monday, June 28, 2010

Pictures with a little Letter: June 14th


Hi Family!

I have taken so many pictures lately, and I wanted to share some of them with you this week. All of them are here in Ekat. I have just been marveling so much lately at how beautiful Russia is in the summer, so I thought I would let you see it too. This week has been really amazing! We saw a lot of little miracles that I'll write in just a second. It sounds like you all had a great week together with Joe and Katie there. That is so cool New Mexico is a possibility! I love how nobody is too far away... except for Cassi. And well, me at the moment. Thanks for all the updates Cami, Meesa, Mom, Dad, Kimball, and Meesa. Thanks for thinking of me. Your emails really support me and they make me feel a little less far away. Cami, you're a rock star for the triathalon! Wow! Carrie, the play sounds so fun, and maybe you should discuss the Gospel with the person who made the Mormon comment : ) Mees, your sunburn story made me crack-up! Oh how I miss you. Deh. Kimball, no worries. Your mission is over and done with. It's hilarious to me how you have reoccuring nightmares about having to re-serve on a mission. Haha... I'll proly be in the same boat here in the next couple months. Dad, Happy Father's Day! Try and enjoy it this time : ) And thanks for the weekly updates. They are much appreciated! Mom, are you doing anything special for your Bday? Hope you enjoy catch-up this week and actually catch-up!

1. This is the bridge in the center of Ekat. Russians think Russia is so ugly, but I disagree. Pretty, huh?
2. This is me and Sister Valgardson (MTC Comp) at the place where the Romanov family was killed. It's called Temple on the Blood. And yes, that is the same family from the movie Anastasia.

Ok, I'll send the next couple in a differetn email.....

Sister Hakes


No comments:

Post a Comment